With over 20 years of global healthcare research and brand building, Claire has helped to shape the launch trajectory of some of the biggest brands in healthcare. Bringing equal parts curiosity, intellect and creativity, she had led engagements that have redefined go-to-market strategies and refreshed more mature brands in ‘user-chooser’ categories such as aesthetics, vaccines and wellness to high science brands in autoimmune, cardiometabolic and oncology. As an expert listener, she loves designing and guiding conversations that bring fresh discoveries to both respondents and her clients.
People describe Claire as smart, empathetic, driven and creative.
- Led multi-year engagement to craft pan-tumor brand and franchise-level identities for a top 10 oncology company
- Designed and led multiple client working sessions, both virtually and in-person, including C-suite level attendees
- Multiple projects showcased by clients for EphMRA MR Excellence and Business Impact Awards
- Spearheaded integration of Behavioural Science based methods, new technologies and virtual collaboration best practices throughout former roles
- Helped drive 3-fold growth in the US team at TPS; achieving Preferred Provider status for multiple client accounts
- Achieved EMCC Level 5 Accredited Professional Coaching Qualification in 2022
Roles and qualifications
- Partner at Day One Strategy, previously Global Research Product Lead / SVP at The Planning Shop International
- Omnicom University, Babson College Boston: Advanced Management Program
- RIVA 303 Advanced Moderator training
- MA(Hons) in Natural Sciences from University of Cambridge