Elise has over 15 years of experience in the research industry – with the first 5 years in FMCG and then specialising in pharmaceutical market research across a range of methodologies after that. She is responsible for many of Day One’s biggest client relationships and leads the agency’s focus on delivering excellent client experiences. Elise’s passion for understanding human behaviour is evidenced by her secret passion for reality television (Shhhhh….don’t tell anyone).
People describe Elise as bright, diligent and efficient.
Elise thrives on using the right tools to address the business question, regardless of the methodology.
She is known for her analytical excellence and has had a strategic focus throughout her career identifying commercial opportunities via segmentations and patient flow projects, developing communications strategy for pre-launch brands (logo, creative concept and message testing) and ensuring in-market success via agile launch monitoring.
- Won “Insight of the year” at a large global consumer agency
- Spearheaded digital initiatives, pioneering digital influencer projects for rare disease in the healthcare space
- Developed an innovative agile launch monitoring approach using voice technology
- Champion of efficiency and excellent client experiences – implementing best practices and templates rolled out across international teams
- Co-wrote highly commended entry in BHBIA fieldwork agency of the year
- Grown multiple client accounts from small numbers to £500K+
- Led research programmes to develop launch strategy for drug now worth £3billion
Roles and qualifications
- Partner at Day One Strategy, previously Research Director at Hall & Partners Health, Managing Consultant TNS
- First-Class degree in Psychology from the University of Edinburgh
- Fluent Portuguese speaker with a high level of competency in Spanish, French and Italian