Hannah has 23 years of experience in pharmaceutical research both on the client and agency side. Throughout her career she has been lucky enough to work on some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical brands – seeing them through from early-stage development all the way to launch and beyond. Hannah has also deep expertise in the area of vaccination (paediatric, adult and travel) built up over the last 15 years from both the agency and client side.
People describe Hannah as fearless, hard-working and fun.
Hannah loves bringing new methods and technologies into research to help keep it fresh and engaging for all involved and is a regular speaker at EphMRA and BHBIA events.
Her passion project involves running the Day One Podcast that brings together leaders in the field of research and insight to discuss their pet hates and future predictions for the MR industry. She is also a keen photographer and mother of two teenage children.
- Helping and mentoring young researchers to progress in their careers, working with the Prince’s Trust to provide opportunities to youngsters struggling to get on the career ladder
- Judge for the annual EphMRA awards 2018-2021
- Winner of the EphMRA innovation award 2020
- Host of the Day One Room 101 podcast
Roles and qualifications
- Founding Partner at Day One, Former Managing Partner of Hall & Partner’s France and UK offices, Market Insights Manager at GSK (Oncology, Vaccines and Thrombosis CoE’s)
- Omnicom University, Babson College Boston:
- Senior Management Programme
- Advanced Management Programme
- Advanced Leadership Programme
- Winner of the Leeds University Beresford Award