Senior Research Director
Hayley has over 20 years of Insight experience– the first 10 years working in FMCG, consumer health and B2B specialising in brand strategy and ethnographic approaches to insight generation. Her enjoyment in consumer health research led her to seeking a career in health Insight. Hayley thrives on building great relationships, be that with clients or gaining the trust of patients and HCPs she talks to. She enjoys challenging projects, especially brainstorming the answers to tricky business questions. She is known for her ‘can do’ attitude, flexibility, openness to embrace new methods and being focused on the ‘so what’ for clients.
People describe Hayley as motivated, collaborative and thoughtful.
- Built a specialism in patient and rare disease research
- Developed compelling comms campaigns for launch products in rare disease
- Helped develop a propriety approach to understand how to activate patients
- Developed company best practice for patient journey
- Successfully ran a dedicated client account team
- Numerous internal awards for research and team contribution
- Leading complex multi-phased, multi-country projects
- She is a highly skilled moderator, confident project lead and strategic thinker
Roles and qualifications
- Senior research director – team leadership and business development
- Previous director roles at Hall & Partners Health and Lumanity Insight
- 2:1 Spanish and Portuguese – St. John’s college, Cambridge University